Date and time: 03/07/2017 at 10:00
Address of event: WI Hall, Crantock Street, Newquay TR7 1LB
Would you like:
- To improve your quality of life
- Learn new skills to manage your health condition
- Meet others and share experiences
- Communicate better with family, friends and professionals
- Feel confident and more in control of your condition
The Expert Patient Programme is being run by Cornwall Partnership NHS Foundation Trust for anyone living with a long term health condition. The course is delivered over six weeks for 2½ hours, led by volunteer lay tutors who themselves have a chronic health condition.
This course will run from Monday 3 July to Monday 7 August 2017 (10am to 12.30pm).
For more details and to book a place limited availability), please contact Elaine Curno, EPP Manager on 07824 598626 or e-mail email@example.com. You can also leave a message on Liskeard Hospital Reception desk (01579 373500).