Our Governing Body meetings are held bi-monthly. The dates for 2020/21 are below.
- Tuesday 2 June 2020 - 11.30am to 1pm - This meeting will be held online via Microsoft Teams. Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to attend.
- Tuesday 4 August 2020 - Sedgemoor Centre, Priory Road, St Austell PL25 5AS
- Tuesday 1 September 2020 - Sedgemoor Centre, Priory Road, St Austell PL25 5AS
- Tuesday 3 November 2020 - Sedgemoor Centre, Priory Road, St Austell PL25 5AS
- Tuesday 1 December 2020 - Sedgemoor Centre, Priory Road, St Austell PL25 5AS
The agenda and papers for the meeting, which contain any declarations of interest, are usually published on the Thursday beforehand and can be accessed via the Document Library. You can also view previous meeting papers in this area (please select the year of the papers you are looking for, then the month).
Members of the public are welcome to attend Governing Body meetings. Where meetings are held online via Microsft Teams, they will be recorded and uploaded to our website.
Question for the Governing Body?
Please note that public questions about agenda items should be submitted in advance. In order to reply as fully as possible we ask they are received by Wednesday of the preceding week. Questions can be submitted via the form at the bottom of this page, via Facebook, posted to NHS Kernow, Sedgemoor Centre, St Austell PL25 5AS or emailed to email@example.com.
Declarations of interest
All Governing Body members are asked to declare their interests at the start of each monthly meeting. The declaration of members’ interests are published as part of the papers and minutes. This is in-line with national guidance and our promise to be an open and transparent organisation.
A copy of the declaration of interests, or gifts and hospitality received, by Governing Body members and other key decision makers during 2017/18 can be found here. Information relating to breaches notified to NHS England can be found here.
NHS Kernow’s declaration of interest policy can be found here.