Adverse weather is likely to affect local services today (Thursday 1 March) and tomorrow (Friday 2 March).
If you're feeling unwell and in need of medical assistance (non-life threatening), call NHS 111.
Services affected - Thursday 1 March
- Brannel Surgery: Shiphay and St Marychurch branch surgeries have closed. The main GP site will be open as normal.
- Cape Cornwall Surgery will close at 4pm
- Clinton Road Surgery will close at 1pm
- Helston Medical Practice: Porthleven branch surgey has closed. The main site in Helston will be open as normal.
- Pensilva Health Centre will close at 2.30pm
- Stennack Surgery will close at 5pm
- Sunnyside Surgery will close at 4pm
Minor injury units
- Bodmin Minor Injury Unit will close at 8pm
- Camborne Redruth Primary Care Centre will close at 6pm, but the minor injury unit will stay open until 10pm.
- Helston Minor Injury Unit will close at 3pm
- Launceston Minor Injury Unit will close at 2pm
- Liskeard Minor Injury UNit will close at 8pm
- Stennack Minor Injury Unit will close between 6.30pm
- Boots Fowey will close at 4pm
- Boots Mevagissey will close at 3pm
- Cape Cornwall Surgery's pharmacy will close at 5.15pm